Home Care Careers in Los Angeles County & Orange County, CA.
Adept Touch In-Home Care Services is always looking for skilled Caregivers that are passionate about working with seniors. We offer flexible scheduling, paid training, and bonuses.
Our agency will be growing in the coming years and if you want to make a true difference we want you to apply. Our management team will be your advocate and allow the learning opportunities to help you grow in your career. We will help you achieve your career goals. If you have a passion for serving others and making a significant difference in a person’s life, we definitely want you on our team! If you are interested in working at a homecare agency where you can be proud of what you’re doing, please send us your resume, We would love to hear from you!
An individual who, under professional supervision, provides assistance with nutritional and environmental support, personal hygiene, feeding, dressing.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Completion of a training/orientation for home care aide.
- Prefer at least one (1) year of work experience as a professional home care aide.
- Speaks, reads, and writes and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Must have a criminal background check.
- Must have Current CPR Certification.
Must be registered with the CA DSS Home Care Aide registry.
- Perform tasks assigned by the Supervisor
- Report in writing, on agency forms, to the Supervisor on each client assignment
- Promptly reporting any significant changes observed or reported in the client’s condition to the supervisor
- Confer as required with the Supervisor regarding client’s progress
- Provide Personal Care services which may include assistance with bathing, getting in and out of bed, teeth, mouth, denture and hair care, assistance with mobility and ambulation, changing of bed and laundering the bed linens and personal clothing, skin care, care of glasses and hearing aids, assistance with dressing and undressing, toileting, including use and care of bedpan, urinal, commode, toilet, light cleaning in essential areas of the home during personal care activities, meal prep, food purchasing, meal serving, simple transfers, including bed to chair or wheelchair and reverse, other delegated tasks according to the client’s service plan.
- Follow universal precautions/proper infection control when providing client service
- Maintain client confidentiality per HIPAA and Agency policy guidelines
- Perform ONLY tasks specified for each individual client on the service plan
- Follow emergency procedures in the event of any medical or non-medical situations
- Follow client rights at all times
- Record each activity performed on each case on a daily basis
- Report any incidents or client changes immediately to the Supervisor
- Submit Daily Activity Sheets and record accurately on a timely basis (weekly)
- Follow instructions, is punctual and is at work as scheduled
- Follow all agency policy and procedures
- Attend 5 hours in-service training annually per agency policy
- Maintain effective communication with client, family, supervisor and other team members. Follows instructions, is punctual and attendance is acceptable
- Other duties as assigned